Operating within the cloud may seem like technobabble and you may be wondering what use it is to you and how hard is this technology to utilise. The fact is, with help from us we can make the transition seemless and you can start benefitting from cloud technology via google apps today.
We are Google Authorized Resellers for Google Apps and provide installation, training, and support for all services contained in the Google Apps suite of services.
Top 5 Reasons to do this
- Access your e-mail, documents, calendar from any location and any computer or mobile device
- No need to buy ANY software or ever upgrade again as it’s all included in your £42 per year fee
- 30GB of storage (more if you need) to house your business e-mail and files in a business cloud
- No hardware to buy/upgrade/maintain and no 3rd party IT staff to keep it running
- No downtime when your computer crashes or gets infected with a virus. Just log in from another computer!
How can we help?
Simple, we will make some technical modifications to your domain names and systems to allow a direct flow through the business apps system. You don’t need to do a single thing, we will handle the entire process for you.
Once we have performed the necessary work and set you up, your domain name will be transformed into a direct route to the cloud. NOTE: This will NOT effect your website with us in any way whatseover.
You will benefit from the following (using yourdomain as example)
As shown in the video above, you will have access to your e-mail from any location.
E-Mail wherever you go
Once we have migrated you into the business apps system, you will be able to sync ALL of your computers, laptops and phones with the e-mail system.
50 times more storage than the industry average
Each user gets 30 GB for email storage, so they can keep important messages and find them instantly with built-in Google search.
Gmail is designed so employees can spend less time managing their inboxes, and more time being productive. Time-saving features like message threading, message labels, fast message search and powerful spam filtering help employees work efficiently with high volumes of email.
Mobile email, calendar and IM access
With several options for accessing their information while on the go, employees can be productive with Google Apps even when they’re not at their desks.
At no extra charge, Google Apps supports over-the-air mobile access on BlackBerry devices, the iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android and many less powerful phones.
99.9% uptime reliability guarantee with synchronous replication
We guarantee that Google Apps will be available at least 99.9% of the time, so your employees are more productive and so you can worry less about system downtime.**
Information security and compliance
When you trust your company’s information to Google, you can be confident that your critical information is safe and secure.
Google’s information security team, including some of the world’s foremost experts in information, application and network security, are focused on keeping your information safe. Google and many other customers trust this system with highly sensitive corporate data.
Businesses get these customizable security features with Google Apps:
- Custom spam and inbound mail filtering tools, powered by Postini, to complement powerful spam filters that automatically work with no up-front configuration.
- Custom outbound mail filtering tools to prevent sensitive information from being distributed, powered by Postini.
- Custom information sharing rules to determine how broadly employees are allowed to share with Google Docs, Google Calendar and Google Sites.
- Custom password length requirements and visual strength indicators to help employees pick secure passwords.
- Enforced SSL connections with Google Apps to ensure secure HTTPS access.
- Optional email archiving, up to 10 years of retention.
We charge a set-up fee from £50 + vat which handles the entire migration process. We will help you migrate your e-mail onto the business apps system and either configure a sync tool between your existing e-mail client and the cloud, or show you the benefits of using Chrome brower based e-mail client.
As approved reseller of business apps, we supply a premium business apps annual license for £33 per year + vat. This is a per user cost and includes all facilities shown on this page.
Huge Cost Saving compared to Microsoft Exchange
You have no hardware costs or expensive set-up IT administration costs and huge licensing costs per user for small business server, as everything is taken care for you for a single annual cost of £42 per user. This cost includes set-up, dns management and initial support.
If you imagine a small company with 10 users wanting an exchange server put into place. The cost would be around £5,000 + vat to set-up with ongoing annual costs far in excess of the £333 +