The Ultimate Business G-Suite
For £42 + vat per year, we will manage your DNS, configure your domain name and provide unlimited support with 30GB of commercial e-mail storage and full business sync for of all your devices. In addition, you get the entire cloud suite for word processing, form processing, spreadsheets, google drive and marketplace apps.
We are Google Authorized Resellers for G-Suite and provide installation, training, and support for all services contained in the G-Suite of services.
Top 5 Reasons to switch to G-Suite
- Access your e-mail, documents, calendar from any location and any computer or mobile device
- No need to buy ANY software or ever upgrade again as it’s all included in your £42 per year fee
- 30GB of storage (more if you need) to house your business e-mail and files in a business cloud
- No hardware to buy/upgrade/maintain and no 3rd party IT staff to keep it running
- No downtime when your computer crashes or gets infected with a virus. Just log in from another computer!
How can we help?
Simple, we will make some technical modifications to your domain names and systems to allow a direct flow through the business apps system. You don’t need to do a single thing, we will handle the entire process for you.
Once we have performed the necessary work and set you up, your domain name will be transformed into a direct route to the cloud. NOTE: This will NOT effect your website with us in any way whatsoever.
You will benefit from the following (using your domain as example)
As shown in the video above, you will have access to your e-mail from any location.
E-Mail wherever you go
Once we have migrated you into the business apps system, you will be able to sync ALL of your computers, laptops and phones with the e-mail system.
50 times more storage than the industry average
Each user gets 30 GB for email storage, so they can keep important messages and find them instantly with built-in Google search.
Gmail is designed so employees can spend less time managing their inboxes, and more time being productive. Time-saving features like message threading, message labels, fast message search and powerful spam filtering help employees work efficiently with high volumes of email.
Mobile email, calendar and IM access
With several options for accessing their information while on the go, employees can be productive with Google Apps even when they’re not at their desks.
At no extra charge, Google Apps supports over-the-air mobile access on BlackBerry devices, the iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android and many less powerful phones.
99.9% uptime reliability guarantee with synchronous replication
We guarantee that Google Apps will be available at least 99.9% of the time, so your employees are more productive and so you can worry less about system downtime.**
Information security and compliance
When you trust your company’s information to Google, you can be confident that your critical information is safe and secure.
Google’s information security team, including some of the world’s foremost experts in information, application and network security, are focused on keeping your information safe. Google and many other customers trust this system with highly sensitive corporate data.
Businesses get these customizable security features with Google Apps:
- Custom spam and inbound mail filtering tools, powered by Postini, to complement powerful spam filters that automatically work with no up-front configuration.
- Custom outbound mail filtering tools to prevent sensitive information from being distributed, powered by Postini.
- Custom information sharing rules to determine how broadly employees are allowed to share with Google Docs, Google Calendar and Google Sites.
- Custom password length requirements and visual strength indicators to help employees pick secure passwords.
- Enforced SSL connections with Google Apps to ensure secure HTTPS access.
- Optional email archiving, up to 10 years of retention.